Employment in Managed Isolation & Quarantine – Auckland Region
Help us to Fight COVID-19!!
We are recruiting health professionals to work in managed isolation facilities (isolation and quarantine hotels) across the Auckland region.
This work is highly satisfying and you will be making a significant contribution towards keeping our communities safe. Please help us in our fight against COVID-19.
** Registered Nurses with APC ** Enrolled Nurses with APC ** Health Care Assistants **
Find out more by watching this video
Some great benefits for you:
Employment would be on fixed term contract up to the end of June 2021, with full time and part time rostered hours available. You will receive full training for the job and benefit from being one of the Counties Manukau Health Team, offering supervision and support as well as the opportunity to grow your skills and professional network.
RN, HCA, EN positions available.
Long term fixed-term contracts are available
Full time & part time work options over seven day rosters
Guaranteed hours are available
All applicants will be required to undergo background checks
To be employed by Counties Manukau Health (DHB), the lead district health board for Managed Isolation and Quarantine
As part of the DHB, benefits to you may also include:
- Paid overtime.
- Weekend & Night shift rates.
- T2 plus a day in lieu for working on a public holiday.
- Four weeks annual leave (pro rata and accrued), with an additional week special leave given at the end of your employment at the MIQFs, upon transfer to a role at the DHB.
- 20 days sick leave.
- Special paid leave for COVID-19-related illness not deducted from your sick leave entitlement.
- Recruitment and Retention allowances may also be available.
More details and FAQs can be found at the following links:
FAQs Registered Nurses & Healthcare Assistants [PDF, 268 KB]
FAQs Wellbeing Coordinators [PDF, 249 KB]
To apply please follow these links