Employment in Managed Isolation & Quarantine – Auckland Region
Help us to Fight COVID-19!!
We are recruiting health professionals to work in managed isolation facilities (isolation and quarantine hotels) across the Auckland region.
This work is highly satisfying and you will be making a significant contribution towards keeping our communities safe. Please help us in our fight against COVID-19.
** Registered Nurses with APC ** Enrolled Nurses with APC ** Health Care Assistants **
Find out more by watching this video
Some great benefits for you:
Employment would be on fixed term contract up to the end of June 2021, with full time and part time rostered hours available. You will receive full training for the job and benefit from being one of the Counties Manukau Health Team, offering supervision and support as well as the opportunity to grow your skills and professional network.
RN, HCA, EN positions available.
Registered Nurses working in the Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities are responsible for providing a high level of care and support to guests in hotels completing their 14-day quarantine stay. Opportunities available:
- Fixed term, up until the end of June 2021, with full & part-time hours available.
- Guaranteed hours with the Managed Isolation Facilities are in operation.
- Working in teams in Managed Isolation & Facilities in a range of locations across Auckland.
- A variety of shift length and times on offer to suit.
- Rostered shifts, with rosters available six-weeks in advance.
While working in Managed Isolation or Quarantine Facilities you cannot work elsewhere. We can offer you enough hours to ensure you can be solely dedicated to the role.
As a Registered Nurse at the Managed Isolation and Quarantine facilities, you will be part of a professional team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. You will enjoy a robust orientation and on-boarding and benefit from professional development opportunities.
In addition, you will also enjoy the protections offered by working for a large government agency. Counties Manukau Health DHB is a values-driven organisation which strives to care for its staff and provide a safe place to work.
What is on offer?
As part of the DHB, benefits to you will include:
- Paid overtime.
- Weekend & Night shift rates.
- T2 plus a day in lieu for working on a public holiday.
- Four weeks annual leave (pro rata and accrued), with an additional week special leave given at the end of your employment at the MIQFs, upon transfer to a role at the DHB.
- Special paid leave for COVID-19-related illness not deducted from your sick leave entitlement.
- Sick leave entitlement as per the DHB NZNO MECA
You will also enjoy the protections offered by working for a large government agency. Counties Manukau Health DHB is a values-driven organisation which strives to care for its staff and provide a safe place to work.
To apply please follow these links
Recruitment is managed via the Northern Regional Managed Isolation Facilities. Please email Hilary Cater for further details.